Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Update

Today is day 3 of month 2 of the Insanity workout. I think today was the equivalent of Pure cardio and I'm still feeling it! Geez kids, I was sweating and working so hard today. I felt great after my workout. I love it that we are doing so much abs work and core strengthening. I feel that is really what I need to get my stomach flatter. Although, I am concerned that it is never going to go away. I am trying to be optimistic but I just feel stuck. I do love working out and I love the rush I get after I finish a workout. I love being able to say to other people that I am active and am sticking to a plan. I really am excited to see what the next 3o day pictures show. Hopefully a huge improvement. I am trying to stick to the Eat Clean Diet but it is very hard. Today I ate my egg whites, oatmeal coffee and water. No snack beacuse I was out with the kids and didn't think about eating. For lunch I had a cliff bar and a bowl of soup from dinner last night. After my workout was a protein shake and dinner was a grilled chicken sandwich from Dairy Queen with lettuce and tomatoe and a glass of water. I did finish Landon's baby cone, but it was only a few bites. For a snack I had an apple and almond butter and water. I am still hungry but I'm trying not to think about it. I am going to bed! I am also working on weening Bryce from nursing, so hopefully that will help with the weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment