Thursday, June 23, 2011

I finally finally got a compliment from my SIL. It wasn't a direct compliment but she asked to have my workout videos and my Eat Clean Diet. I asked her if she could tell that I lost weight and she said yes!
Yesterday was Matt's 30th Birthday and I did indulge in 2 glasses of red wine, 1 brownie and a piece of coconut cream pie. I did cook a clean meal for dinner and no one even realized that I did it. Everyone loved the shishcabobs(Spelling??) and I made bruschetta from Tosca Reno's blog. I couldn't find whole grain baguette at the specialty store so I had to buy white baguette. Its unbelieveable how hard healthy food is to find sometimes.
My beachbody coach asked our group to define our goals for the month of June. My goals are as follows.
To finish my insanity workout by July5th. Continue to refine my eating clean principles and get my family on board with the diet. To motivate my husband to eat clean and exercise. To loose at least 2 more pounds by the end of June. That would take my weight loss to 10 pounds. I really think it is possible, this eat clean diet and exercising are doing wonders for me! I would reccomend it to anyone, I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment