Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day1

So today begins day 2 of my eating clean diet. Yesterday I went to the grocery store and stocked up on all of my fresh fruits and veggies. I make chicken cagatorie from an eat clean website and it was delicious! The hardest part of yesterday was not putting sugar in my cofee and no brown sugar in my oatmeal. I thought I was going to die without the sugar. But this morning wasn't as hard! It actually tasted good. I ate 2 hard boiled egg whites instead of 4, but I'm working up to that. I am reading my book and staying motivated to eat clean! The only slip ups yesterday were a glass of sweet wine, a handful of fruit snacks and some popcorn at the movies last night. Yesterday was an extremely tough day since my kids were extra grumpy, I did succomb to emotional/comfort eating! Today will be better and I'll keep pushing forward. I did day 2 of my recovery workout and I feel great, I love the core strenghtening exercises! Goal for this month is to loose 5 pounds, anything extra is a bonus.
This weekend we are going to Deep Creek MD with my family. My goal is to eat clean and bypass all the yummy sweet treats that people will bring. I am going to plan my meals ahead of time and take food with me! I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment