Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sore and baggy

Well today was a good day besides the fact that my little Bryce woke up at 6am and was a grumpy son of a gun today. I got in my workout and I felt great afterwards. I really didn't think I was going to get to workout today because the kids were grumpy. I did the plyo cardio circuit and was able to do most of the video with high energy. I am having a hard time with my ankles. They really hurt in the morning and now in the evening. I don't know if i'm pounding the pavement to hard or what? Also, I finally noticed today that my clothes are big. My jean capri's are really baggy and my fav black lounging pants are so baggy that I can't wear them out anymore! Wohoo, that's so exciting! I just wish my stomach would shrink faster, I have a feeling that is going to be the last place it goes away. Tomorrow is the cardio recovery so hopefully I can give my body a rest!
Today I ate, whole wheat english muffin and almond butter for breakfast with my cup of coffee. For lunch I ate a cliff bar and an apple. For dinner I had a small filet, baked potatoe, green beans, and fresh fruit. For a snack I had cottage cheese with blueberries and a small handful of granola. I also had a protein shake with strawberries after I exercised. I think I did pretty good today! I am still kind of hungry tonight and I definately didn't drink enough water. Tomorrow my goal is to drink more water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment