Saturday, June 18, 2011

Last night we celebrated Matt's 30th birthday with a suprise party at the Hard Rock Cafe. We had a great time with lots of drinks and food. I gave in and drank poison aka alcohol and today I'm feeling the effects. I have a headache and I feel exhausted. Or it could be from the the lunch that I ate. It consisted of a red robin spinach bbq chicken wrap and french fries. It was so delicious but it is not a clean mean and I'm sure that's part of my icky feelings. I did Max Plyo Circuit today and burned off my drinks from last night, but then my lunch cancelled that out. No rest day for me tomorrow because of my poor choices in eating. I also feel like if I take a day off its harder for me to get going the next day when exercising. I love that feeling of completing a workout and being covered in total sweat. Its like I just gave my body a happy pill for the day. It also keeps me in check for the rest of the day in eating good.
My brother said he can also tell a big difference, he said my abs are looking good! So far he has been my biggest fan and motivator. Thanks Bro for noticing all of my hardwork. Well, tonight we are having a cookout so I'm taking fruit and sticking to my plan! I might end up eating a burger but I'll skip the bun!

No comments:

Post a Comment