Thursday, June 23, 2011

Doubles

Today i pulled a double workout with extreme cardio and zumba. I feel great but I'm really sore and my hips are going to be killing me tomorrow. I didn't realize that Zumba was going to work different muscles than the Insanity workout. Seriously, i didn't know that there were other muscles I could work. It feels great to say that I pulled a double workout today, but I know that I'm not going to get to workout tomorrow or Saturday. I'm headed to my parents for the weekend. I will stick to my eat clean principles and I'll make sure to stay focused as much as possible!
1. Think of a get healthy task you don't feel like doing. Ask yourself, why not? Take a moment to jot it down.
-At the moment I can't think of something that I need to do. I am already eating and exercising as much as I can. I just need to stay focused.
I really just want to get that smokin body so that I can turn heads and have people say that I look really good! No more flabby belly, that's the end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment