Tuesday, June 14, 2011

feeling down

Well today is day 2 of month 2 of my Insanity workout. Today was a hard day because I woke up with a headache and little energy to do much of anything. I ate my egg whites and oatmeal with a glass of water and coffee for breakfast. For a snack I had an apple and almond butter and lunch was a cliff bar (probally a bad choice) salad with leftover balsamic chicken from last night and fresh veggies, I measured out 1 tablespoon of rasperry pecan dressing. For a snack I had hummus and sugar snap peas. For dinner I made a bean and chicken soup. I passed up on the bread and had a handful of craisins. For a snack I splurged on ice cream from a local place (it was frozen yogurt). Still not the best choice but I enjoyed it! I am really beating myself up over the weekends choices on food. I feel like I'm starting over again, I feel like my stomach is protruding outward like I'm 5 months pregnant. I keep looking at people's results from these workouts and I think to myself that I am never going to get there. I just don't see that my body is making a transformation. But then today when I was working out I could see my calf and thigh muscles while I was doing the workout. That is totally something new to me, and I don't ever think I've had muscles like that before. I can also feel my oblique muscles, but still not muscles in the middle of my stomach and definately a bulge of fat and extra skin!
Today, my friend told me that she could see a difference in my arms and legs! Yay, but I need my stomach to go away. I guess I just need to keep drinking my water and eating clean. I'm going to keep at it even if it kills me! Need sleep, I'm extra tired today!

No comments:

Post a Comment