Monday, June 27, 2011

Goals

Yesterday and today have been pretty down days for me. I am struggling with this weight and I'm starting to become depressed or just really sad about it. I just can't get what my mom said out of my head, "What does matt think about it". That comment was about how my stomach looks. I am such an instant gratification type of person that I am having such a hard time waiting around for results. I feel like I need to be doing more and taking more serious action. I know that I could be stricter with my diet, I could cut out cream in my coffee and cheese on my sandwich and the sour cream dollop on my dinner tonight. I should also focus on the good things that I did today. I passed up on the carmel popcorn and the junk food at lunch. I passed up on the free cheesecake at Costco. I also got a nice compliment from Melissa's friend. As far as it goes, I just need to stay focused and keep on pushing play. I am going to continue on and finish the next two weeks and then my goal is to build some muscle with p90x. My goal is to eat healthy and to feel confident in my skin by continuing to exercise and tone up my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment