Saturday, June 4, 2011

The day I've been waiting for

Well I got my first compliment from my husband yesterday! He said that I looked really good. I have been waiting for that compliment for 30 days. Its great to hear the person that you see everyday finally notice your hard work and efforts! I definately needed that because yesterday I felt like I wasn't looking better and the scale actually went up 1/2 pound. I have been cutting more and more out of my diet and I'm still not loosing weight. I also fell off the wagon yesterday. After Matt was gone for the entire week and I was home alone with the boys I needed some drinks! So my neighbor and I had some mohito's and I ate a big burrito from On the Border. I'm pretty sure I just killed yesterday's workout! Today's a new day and I will work hard today! I also did a double workout yesterday, I walked with the boys to the park, did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs!! Today I am going to the mall to return some clothes and get a smaller size since I'm loosing weight in my butt and legs! Wohoo, can't wait for day 60! I love that I am motivated to exercise and love seeing results!

No comments:

Post a Comment