Thursday, June 9, 2011

Slip Ups

Well I was doing very well until yesterday when Matt decided that I needed to eat almond torte cake for dessert. It all started with Matt inviting a vendor from work over for dinner. He wanted steak and I chose to eat fish (salmon) with olive oil, lemon salt and pepper. I made baked potatoes for the guys and a sweet potatoe for myself. I had freshe zuchinni and a salad. I did drink wine but I followed Tosca's rule of 1 glass of water for every glass of wine. Then my husband brought out the dessert and cut me a piece and put it in front of me. It was like he was purposefully sabatoging me. It wasn't fair, I didn't have the will power to say no. To make matters worse, Landon didn't eat his piece so I ate his. WTF!!!!! This is why I don't even buy this stuff, I can't say no. I felt horrible the rest of the night and today I actually feel sick to my stomach. It's back to eating clean today and extra workouts! I need to stay focused!! I can do it and I feel great when I stick to my rules!
Each day is a new begining and I'm trying not to beat myself up over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment