Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Today's thoughts

I signed on for my first beachbody coaching call last night and realized that I can do this too! I know that I can motivate others to stay fit and reach their fitness goals too. Although, I am not a very good sales person. I definately struggle with asking people to try new things and buy things from me. Even as a kid I never liked going door to door to sell my school fundraising items. Although, I wasn't as passionate about selling wrapping paper as I am about getting in shape and staying healthy. I have already inspired my MIL and SIL to eat clean and exercise. They are asking me questions every day about the diet and exercise. My SIL even calls to tell me that she has completed the workout for the day! I also got my husband to jump on board and he began doing Insanity this week. I didn't tell him he should start working out, I just let him make the decision when he was ready to take the next step. We shall see where this fitness journey takes him! I am going to continue to encourage him to be strong and I will give him the time each night to workout so that he doesn't have an excuse not too. Hopefully I can make him a believer as well. He is definately my biggest critic. He doesn't believe that coaching is a good opportunity so my goal has to be to prove him wrong.
Today I am meeting with my coach to get my buisness going. I have been thinking that a book club might be a great idea to get people involved. I'd like to do a book club on the eat clean, stripped book. I really think there are a lot of good principles out there that I'd like to share with others. My project for today is to research how to do an online book club. I am excited to start my shakeology and share my results with others! Can't wait to see where this takes me!
I really want to be a fitness role model to my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment