Tuesday, July 12, 2011

P90X day 2







Today was day 2 of my workout. I did plyometrics today. It didn't even compare to the Insanity workouts. I was sweating my ass of at the end but I wasn't dying like I am at the end of the Insanity workouts. I definately feel like I got a good workout, just very different. Yesterday was lifting arms and back and ab ripper x. I didn't hardly break a sweat but today I am sore. I went out last night and got myself some heavier weights and a better band. I'm sure that will help me feel better. I felt like I was scrambling around to find things to make the exercises work for me. So far I am liking the change of pace. I'm hoping that with the ab ripper x 3 times a week I will see some more definition in my seperated and totally jacked up abs!!!
I went to the plastic surgeon yesterday to have some moles removed and I asked her about the stomach area. She said that no amount of exercise will correct that, I have excess skin and seperated abs. It will cost me about $7000 to fix. Its not out of the question but I think i will have to wait a while before that will be an option. I have to be sure that I am completely done having kids! So far that is not completely ruled out!
Today, I also splurged and had a mocha coconut frappacino from starbucks, it was amazing. I was having a bad morning and I am so tired. I don't know what my deal is, I went for a coffee and ended up with the frap.. IT was worth the calories. I will just stick to my diet for the rest of the week. I have a wedding this weekend and I want to feel great in my dress! Tonight is chicken stir fry with quinoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment