Friday, July 1, 2011

60 Days!










60 Day pictures were due yesterday and I rocked them! I could totally see the results in my stomach from the front and side. I couldn't see as much of a difference from the back but I still see results. I am down to 127.7 and I lost another inch in my waist and bust. I did post my pictures to our group, which took me a lot of courage. I really hate my stomach and really don't want other people to see what I look like. But I am proud of my hard work and the results that I am getting. Yesterday was max recovery day and I went to Zumba in the evening. I'm feeling pretty sore today. I love my new body and I'm so excited to keep moving forward to reach my goal. I can't wait until my stomach is flat and my body looks toned!



On another note, I went to Zumba last night with my 2 SIL's and a friend Hilary. After Zumba everyone either wanted to go to starbucks or YUM (yogurt place). I made the comment that we are just cancelling all the sweating that we are doing, they told me to live a little! Seriously, why put all this effort into working out if you are just going to poison it with sugar and junk! I would never be tempted to go in to a place like that unless it was for them. Of course I had a small cup of yogurt but the point is that I can't believe you would want to workout and then eat junk! Last night I didn't have time to cook a dinner for the boys, so I left it up to Matt. When I got home there was pizza on the table. Seriously, why couldn't he have made a clean healthy meal for Landon. I just can't believe how much I'm surrounded by those that don't care about their bodies. Also, I can't believe how much that people don't understand what is good and bad for their body. Yesterday, I was at my MIL and she brought home DiCarlo's pizza for lunch. I brought my salad and everyone commented on how boring I was. I did have a small slice of pizza, but my MIL tried to tell me it wasn't that bad for me. Then I asked Melissa if she wanted to share a wine cooler with me and my MIL said she was on weight watchers and couldn't have it. But it was ok to eat the pizza! Seriously, are you serious?!?



Today is a new day and I'm going to stay focused and eat clean all day and motivate others to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment