Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Feeling good

Without a strategy goals are just good intentions!
I love it, this is a quote from one of the beachbody coaches! The picture that she posted with it is now my background on my computer! I definately have a strategy for my goals. My goal is to be down to 118 pounds by the end of my P90X round. That will occur in October. My second goal is to have a flat stomach, which doesn't mean to have a 6 pack but when I wear clothes I do not want my stomach to stick out. I also would like to gain muscle in my arms and back. I am almost 2 weeks into P90X and I feel great and I can see results. I can see some definition in my arms and my stomach is getting smaller. I wore a bathing suit today that I haven't worn in 2 years. I felt good in my suit and wasn't self concious! I actually don't mind getting dressed these days. I also got on the scale this morning and it said 123! Down another pound so far. If I could only keep myself focused on the weekends I really think it would go down even more. I am totally motivated by others around me and by the way I feel every day after I workout. I am motivated by the compliments that others give me on my body and I'm motivated by other people that I see that are fit. I want to be just like them. Tony Horton said on one of his videos about getting older and being a blob. I don't want to be like that, I want to be young and in shape as long as I can be. That's my motivation to keep pushing play!

No comments:

Post a Comment