Thursday, July 14, 2011

Success

Today was a mix of emotions. Yesterday I went dress shopping for the 3 weddings that I have left this summer. I found quite a few dresses at BCBG outlet at Grove City. I had it narrowed down to 2 dresses and one was $174 and the other was $35. Naturally I went with the cheaper one, but only after a lot of hard thought. I really wanted a dress that was sexy and showed off my figure. But I just couldnt justify spending that much money on a dress. I like the dress I got but I feel very conservative, which I guess is the right way to be. Today I woke up to screaming kids and no shower and a long list of things to do. I had to get my house cleaned, prepare food and go to the grocery store all before I took the kids to the pool at 11am. Then, I had to fit in my workout and get a shower and prepare more food! What a day, it was my birthday party and I spend the entire day preparing for it! I also woke up feeling disgusted with my body and starting to doubt that my pregnancy belly is ever going to go away. I'm so frustrated with the fact that everyone at the pool has a flat stomach and can wear a bikini and has multiple kids. Why is that I got slapped with the horrible genes! I don't know what I did to deserve this. I am working so freakin' hard and I am loosing weight but I'm loosing everywhere but my stomach. It's like it won't budge, not even an inch! My ass is flat and my legs are shrinking, oh and so are my boobs, but no stomach! I can feel the muscles underneath are getting tighter but my stomach is still poofy. I really am hoping that this P90X is going to make a transformation, seriously can this be the way I am going to look for the rest of my life. I just don't think I can live with it. It makes me sick to hear about other people who don't exercise or watch what they eat and are back in their prepregnancy clothes and look awesome.
So after I spend all morning and afternoon beating myself up I got onto the scale and just about fell over when the number said 124.4. I lost 3.5 pounds since Monday! That's amazing! I really buckled down on my eating this week and didn't cheat. I hope its not just water weight, but it really pumped me up. Tonight I tried on some of my old pants and they all fit! Now, I still have a roll of saggy skin that hangs over but atleast they are comfortable! Now just to work on the roll. Maybe I'll start running this week as well.
I am going to try and stay positive and keep my focus on my goal. I just really want a flat stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment