Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Peoples lives I've Influenced

So now I have offically motivated 4 people to start working out! It makes me feel awesome that my efforts are not only making my life better but the lives of other people as well. What could be a better feeling! It is such great motivation to continue to make a change in my body and lifestyle. I am also still motivated by the negative things in my life such as the fact that I still look pregnant in normal clothes. Also, people still look at my stomach when I am talking to them. I still catch people glancing at my stomach and I feel like they are saying, wholy cow is she pregnant again or wow she still looks pregnant. It just kills me to look in the mirror everyday and see that stomach, especially since I have been working so hard at it. I know it is getting better but I want more!
I watched extreme makeover last night with Chris Powell. There was a guy on there who had a food addiction. He couldn't help himself from eating fast food every day. I know I don't have a food addiction but I definately am an emotional eater. Yesterday when I was having a bad day I treated myself to a mocha coconut frap from starbucks. I totally could have passed up on that. I also ate ice cream with my family the night before. Its like I cannot go an entire day without cheating. So my goal is to go at least 2 days a week without cheating. As I get better I will increase the number of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment