Friday, July 22, 2011

Beachbody coach

Well today was a big day for me. I signed up to be a beachbody coach and now I'm officially a bombshell. I'm so excited to start helping other people achieve their fitness and health goals! This group of women has totally changed my life and the way I look at exercise and eating. I am only at the begining of my journey but I know it is going to be a life changing experience! I feel really good about this choice even though my husband doesn't support me. I know eventually he will not only see the benefits but reap the benefits of having a wife and mother who is physically fit and cooks a well balanced meal for her family. My children will grow up knowing the eating healthy and exercising are important parts of our lives! I am excited for what this journey will bring and I can't wait to see what it does for my body! I'll keep you posted!
Today is an exciting day but at the same time I have a cold and I'm exhausted, oh and its like 115 degrees outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment