Sunday, July 10, 2011

Finished Insanity workout



Today was a big day for me! I finally finished the Insanity workout. After 70 days of hard work and dedication I checked the last block on my calendar. I feel awesome. Last week I posted some of my pictures of the before and after 60 days of working out and I got amazing and encouraging words from all of my friends on facebook. That made all my efforts feel so worth it. I kept on going knowing that I can't live with my body and I had to do something about it. I am proud of myself that I was able to complete the workout but I still don't have a sense of pride about my body yet. I really thought that after this 60 days I would have a flat stomach. I guess I wasn't being realistic about my goals. So instead of being discouraged I am going to move on to another workout and start over again. The one encouraging thing is that I took the pictures and saw results from the start until now. It is amazing how much my body has changed and I feel like a new person. I notice when I go a few days without working out. I feel like I have lead in my shoes. I also was on vacation this week and I ate horribly. Sometimes I didn't have a choice because of the places we chose to eat and sometimes I just made bad choices. I am paying for it this weekend. I am having stomach pains and I feel bloated. Its back to my normal diet tomorrow! Overall I am excited to start a new chapter in my health and wellness and I'm trying to stay focused on my ultimate goal. I really want a flat stomach! Everything else is a bonus! Tomorrow I will take my day 1 photos for P90X and I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment